The United Kingdom is a world leader in education!
World- renowned education system, impressive international reputation and legacy make the UK, unarguably the best choice for students who aspire to pursue studies abroad.
442,375 The total number of non-UK students studying in the UK in 2016-17
42% of students studying at postgraduate level in the UK are from outside the EU.
90% OF STUDENTS HAPPY WITH THEIR EXPERIENCE.
- The UK’s higher education is world-famous and consistently ranks among the best in the world
- Discover outstanding universities and shorter, more intensive flexible courses
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- There are a wide range of courses on offer, from the traditional to the cutting-edge technologies
- Most UK masters degrees can be completed in one year
- There is a wide range of opportunities to gain practical experience through internships
- Plethora of work opportunities. With 20 hours a week during term time and unlimited hours during holidays.
- A UK Masters can help you achieve significantly higher salaries
- Flexibility in academic and English entry requirements. IELTS is not compulsory for studying in the UK
- UK universities and colleges combine practical learning with lectures and seminars and embrace innovative teaching methods and high-tech learning environments.
Whether you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or foundation pathways, our international education experts at Planet Education help you find the right course for you.
- Pathway programs, If you do not immediately meet the academic or English language requirements set by the university that you are interested in, then a pathways course can help you improve your English skills and give you the confidence to start an undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Undergraduate programs, Give your academic career a head start with a world-class and high quality UK undergraduate degree. The flexibility and shorter duration of UK courses together with its practice-based learning approach help you gain a thorough understanding of a subject.
- Postgraduate programs, Develop your skill, qualification, knowledge and critical thinking by studying for a postgraduate degree in the UK to truly transform your career.
- Academic pathway courses that include AS and A levels, International Baccalaureate and Undergraduate study
- Applied general or technical pathway courses that include national vocational qualifications and business and technical qualifications
- Undergraduate programs offer the following degrees. BA | B.Sc | LLB | B.Ed- Bachelor of Education Sciences | B.Engg- Bachelor of Technical Sciences | B.Mus Bachelor of Music | BS or BM Bachelor of Medicine A bachelordegree at a university in England and Wales means three years of studies (four in the case of Scotland). Medicine, dentistry, and architecture, though, take five to seven years to complete.
- Masters Programs- Masters programs are divided into theoretical and research courses. Theoretical programs are based on coursework and last a full year. Research programs, on the other hand, mean less classwork and more individual research. This can last three or more years.
- PG Courses – PGCE Postgraduate Certificate in Education | MA Master of Arts | M.Sc Master of Science/Master of Engineering Science | MBA Master of Business Administration | LLM Master of Law
- Internships in UK – Master’s program consist of coursework followed by 3 months of dissertation /project/internship. Opportunities for internships, especially paid internships depend on the role and industry. Internships in UK, especially in technology, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Consulting, Accounting, Engineering and host of other industries pay handsomely as compared to internship opportunities in UK in media, journalism, fashion, NGOs or Charities, however you can expect a nominal pay per day that are sufficient to cover your travel, lunch and basic expenses.
An international education in the UK is an investment in your future. The UK offers many financial support options including scholarships, grants, bursaries, fellowships, financial awards to help you fund your studies and for extra support to students to pay for their UK course. There are a plethora of scholarships; grants and bursaries schemes for meritorious students and these can be categorized as
- Government Student Support
- Science and Research Funding
- Global Scholarships
- Country-Specific Scholarships
While the UK can be one of the most expensive countries in the world, it offers fantastic value for money. Further since most UK universities offer shorter duration programs compared to the US or Australia.
- Undergraduate£12,000 – £38,000
Cost of Living & Accommodation
- Undergraduate£1265 per month (London)
- Postgraduate£1015 per month (outside London and the rest of the UK
International students have plethora of part-time and post-study work opportunities. International students can work up to 20 hours per week during term sessions and full-time during holidays.
The UK National Living Wage for:
- Student aged between 18 and 20 it is £5.90 per hour
- Student in the age bracket 21 – 24 it is £7.83 per hour
- Students aged 25 and over it is £7.83 per hour
There are a range of part-time work opportunities available to students to learn real-world business skills, build your resume, and get an opportunity to build their social and professional network as also meet their living expenses. Among the popular areas for part-time work opportunities are easily available in industries like Retail, Hospitality, Internships and many more.