The International Year One Business qualification gives you guaranteed access to Year 2 of a Bachelor’s degree at a UK university. It teaches you the knowledge, skills and experience you need to get an advantage in your future career.
When you pass your NCUK programme, you are guaranteed at least two conditional offers and a place on Year 2 of a Bachelor’s degree at one of the NCUK Universities.
- Course length: 2 semesters (Sep start)
- Age: 17.5+
- Available at: London
- Entry guidelines: Accepted entry qualifications include:
- A level passes in relevant subjects
- Equivalent standard local qualifications
- CATS UFP
- ONCAMPUS Foundation
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Other reputable foundation programmes
- Please contact us for more details
Modules: The programme consists of eight modules, four per semester.
- Teaching hours: 20 hours plus self-study. A further 6 hours if English for Academic Purposes (EAP) is taught.
- Exams and coursework: The split of coursework and examination varies by module but is at least 75% examination.
- Progression: Year Two of a related Business degree at an NCUK University.